16 October 2005

News:
"Newkirk has since said that dumping the animals into trash bins violates PETA policy."

Who gives a rat's ass where an animal is dumped? I can buy a chicken and dump it in my
trash (or for fun, the recycling bin). Similarly with mammals. Why treat "companion animals"
aka symbionts any differently?

"PETA typically euthanizes animals in Norfolk and cremates the carcasses, Newkirk said in a June 17 press conference.
Newkirk said at the time that the animals found in North Carolina had likely been given a lethal injection of a barbiturate that PETA is licensed to use"

So cremation is better than burial? Granted, it wastes less land, but who is making this crap up?

And barbies for the long sleep. That's great; too bad such compassion isn't shown towards humans,
except perhaps in Oregon, until the Feds in their infinite lack of compassion bust that state, much
as they have prevent medical cannibis or polygamy or any number of victimless crimes. Feds need
nuking, as I've said. A nerve agent would be ok as well.

My Mom studied CBW while she was gestating me so my dad could take his law exams. Maybe that's
why I'm into CBW. Not that I have anything against explosives and conventional ballistics. As
G. Gordon Liddy said, "go for the head shots, they're wearing body armor".