09 March 2008

Ok, I'm 43, and I still think Rush is god. And Eno. And Waits. And (only appreciated
in the last few years) Smashing Pumpkins. Who I learned about via the simpsons. Which
I only learned about around the 90s, but have been an observant follower ever since.

The animators & authors are brilliant and no doubt aligned with my views. I also
worship King of the Hill. And once tried to follow B&BH back in the day. Usually
I go to sleep before South Park and don't have a TiVo (tm).

I just mentally blocked on SP for a few minutes. I got out of it by naming characters
I remembered (Chef, Cartman, who killed K) (in phosphor) then I was able to remember the
series name. (And re-edited this paragraph)

I have a cog sci degree from MIT so I'm not just smoking dope. We're talking
mnemonic strategies that could be sold to HMOs with bulking Alz clients.

Though personally I think gizmos with voice, GPS, and photographs can help the
weak of mind. Been there, done that.

Consider your client blind although they can think and see; they just can't
understand what they see now.

Love,

The Future


I am currently trying to write the skeleton of an easily understood
Java Maraio video game. So I can hang with my kid, and teach
him & his buds what I do, and maybe eventually sell it (give away
the sw, sell educational services. I would even answer xian homeschooled
kids, even if Ca didn't think that was legal. Henry Rollins knows what
I would say to them. Go to youtube.com and search for Mr. R.