22 January 2009

I voted for RP, obviously, but I'm very happy BO won. And I am wanting to share a zillionth of the satisfaction of the SS folks who kept/keep BO alive. That has got to be intense. I think BO wore a ballistic jacket for his walks (with wife, who didn't seem to be wearing one) on the Day. But I could be mistaking male fashion; or his wife is not a target. I would have; I'm not faulting him at all.

I saw that SS movie with "I will always love you" and it was friggin' great. I have moral problems with government fiat money and the treasury (which I mention because I think its part of the SS) but I think the VIP protective service people are great. They also often look cool, although some looked like elves because of the new ear-gear. I wonder if they freak when BO & Co decided to walk. I wonder how they keep awake (and un-obtrusive!) guarding 7 (or whatever) year olds.

BO's wife has a subnormal facial attractiveness (to me --its the jaw) but is likely very smart and appears to have survived a pair of kids well, body-wise. BO has those Kenyan cheekbones and is very very smart. I find it fascinating that he married a negress, given that he was raised by white grandparents, but its his choice, and who cares except us bored anthropologists?

I really like folks who think. That's the impression I get from BO & Co.

Biden, that's another matter.