05 December 2009

Death is best put off until after reproduction.

As I get older I heal slower. I figure this is an anti-cancer
measure, as cancer involves cell growth, as does healing.

Or it could just be entropy. Accumulated defects in the library of (protein
and regulatory) designs for lifemachines.

Not at absolute zero so its gonna happen, despite your error correcting or
detecting codes.

Optimization.

The fish I angsted about were dinner for some. Yeah!

Silly me. Out empathizing Nature. Fortunately, my
Nature is not a vengeful Nature, unlike many. Its not
a benevolent Nature either; just benign. It is what is is.

There is no god, and Murphy is his prophet. Of course. Just
a corollary of the primacy of Entropy.

....

Read that Dirac was an asp on the creative scale of uncle albert. Need
to look into this.

....

Got a great egret feather. Who ate the fish. Awesome nature, to be able to
watch Nature.

....

Just an engineer in irvine, california. Orange county. Behind the orange curtain.