17 February 2011

Hi,

my SH child has informed me about guns, tasers, etc being distributed amongst their classroom, under the aegis of a IPD "officer". My understanding is that AS approved this.

Some questions from a concerned parent:

1. Has this officer ever shot a citizen during state employment?

2. Has this officer ever killed a citizen during state employment? A non-citizen?

I need this information to supply to my child because of your
indoctrination program.

My understanding is that it has not been provided to parents of children
forced to endure this presentation.

Also,
Would Officer Predney have gathered up Japanese-Americans requiring Concentration during WWII? Will he do this for future Arbitrary-Americans?


Thanks in advance for the reply. If this is considered confidential
a FOIA request may follow.