23 March 2011

Running Win7 on Celeron 450 with 8 GB.

Running Virtual Box.

Running Ubuntu inside Virtual Box machine.

Now compiling a linux kernel there. After spending much time
"sudo apt-get install BLAH"
which is, actually, great, because the problem error messages usually tell you what to do.

SunOS 4.3 wasn't like that. It did have man pages though. Man -k rules.

When I boot my own compiled kernel I will be godlike. When I write a demo driver (insertable module) I will be a god.

.....

PS:

Scientists are more than Gods. Gods cannot be scientists: they Know the Answer, and could Manipulate the Answer if they wanted to. Right, they're gods? But Scientists don't know the answer or the rules, so they cannot be Gods; but Gods cannot be Scientists, as well.

Fsck your god, my science (and reciprocating saw for your horrid torture-crucifix abominations) kicks her butt.